Monday, February 2, 2009

this magazine rack sits beside my bed, and it kind of aggravates me to see it every day. i love to learn from books. but, i'm not one to spend hours with a book ~ i'd say i'm good for a half hour at the most, that goes for magazines too. at that rate i don't think i'll ever get thru all these :( i know i should concentrate on the understanding exposure one, but that one really doesn't hold my interest for long. i do love the scott kelby digital photography books though ~ a couple paragraphs per subject. last week would have been a perfect time to read them, but i didn't.

1 comments:

Gayle said...

LOL! - I love to read, but have friends who give me things they've enjoyed and they think I will too. Some I do, some are not my first pick, but I feel an obligation - almost like homework - to read each one - so I have quite a stack accumulated and waiting for me! I also have several "self-help" type books at my bedside. I bought them with best intentions and read the first couple of chapters but then lost interest. Now they just sit there mocking me. I still want to get through them, but there's so many other things I'd rather read first! Oh well, I guess if that's my worst problem then I don't really have any problems, huh? Have a great day! :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com