Monday, July 6, 2009

* mari asked what camera and lens i used. i have a canon xsi, and the butterfly shots were taken with a 100mm macro lens and the bee was taken with a lensbaby composer and i got the add-on macro lenses with that (i used the 10x one). i love macro and probably have a macro lens on 9/10 of the time.

i haven't posted any pictures for awhile ~ so here's a few =)


really happy with this one

i had never seen one of these kind of butterflies in person

pretty happy with this one too

4 comments:

Mari said...

These are beautiful. Do you mind if I ask what type of camera and lens that you used?

ScrapShana said...

Thanks for the great camera info. I have another question for you...where do you buy your lenses? And, what brand are they? I have bought some Tamaron lenses for use with my Canon, and I was quite pleased.

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

I need a macro lens! I'm just no good at saving money...

Awesome pics!

Anonymous said...

Your photos certainly give me inspiration. Thanks for sharing them!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com