Thursday, March 5, 2009

seems like forever since i posted here :) haven't been taking any pictures lately. i seem to have a hard time with multi tasking. i've been trying to work on (spending more time looking for inspiration actually) some digital stuff and i can't seem to do both. i think i'm going to try some different things for my shop ~ i've always pretty much concentrated on kits, and right now the thought of putting a kit together is daunting ~ so i made a little brag book and some chipboard floral things. here they are...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the brag book. I am always looking for cute 4x6 brag books for Grandparent gifts.

nancypinct said...

Hi Krista -
Thank you for posting the picture of your kitchen cabinets! I love them - and I love the large cabinet you used for inspiration, it is gorgeous! I do like what you did with the cabinets, but I am having a hard time figuring out what color you painted them - cream? Light green, or gold? I clicked on the kitchen picture and thw walls look dark gold and the cabinets look a little lighter, but the original picture you posted looks green! It is hard to see these things on blogs. I am wondering what you used - a stencil, or just some freehand flourishes? They are just lovely! Now, how did that cat get up there? Lol!! Where did you find such a lovely oval kitchen table?? I can't find one anywhere!! Hugs, Nancy P lupymombo@snet.net

Anonymous said...

Adorable brag book and chipboard!

XOXO
Sara

Tania said...

Thank yoou for this

 
template by suckmylolly.com